International Olympiad of the Association of Global Universities
A welcome speech of Andrei Klemeshev, Rector of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University:
“It gives me a great pleasure to welcome all the participants and winners of the International Olympiad “Global Universities”. Russian education is available to the whole world: a number of foreign students that study in our universities grow from year to year. At the moment, students from 40 countries are studying in the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. The University has the latest scientific, educational and sports infrastructure, which makes the studying process more effective and interesting.
Welcome to Russia, to Kaliningrad and to the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.”
The Olympiad “Open Doors” is an international project that gives you a chance to attend the master's program at the best Russian and foreign universities. Education is free.
- The Project was developed by the leaders of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Both stages of the Olympiad passes online
- You can choose several specializations and apply for admission to any number of universities at the same time
- You get a “pass” to the master’s program before the start of the admission campaign
The International Olympiad “Open Doors: Russian Scholarship Project” for the master’s program enrollees holds with the support of Rossotrudnichestvo and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. The main organizer of the event is the Association of Global Universities.The winners of the Olympiad can start the master’s program without any entrance examination and they will also have a financial support from the state.
Mathematics Philology and Linguistics
- Check in — from November 1, 2018
- Portfolio filing and sending the applications
- End of the applications sending — January 31, 2019
- Publication of the results of the qualifying round — February 15, 2019
- Final stage — from February 18 to March 7, 2019
- Publication of the results of the final stage — March 19, 2019
- Appeals for the final stage — March 19-24, 2019
- Identification of winners — March 25, 2019
Read more about the Olympiad on the website